Adam is a creative problem solver. He is a nimble thinker, adept at developing usable products for clients and turning information into insights and knowledge that lead to better decisions and outcomes for Canada’s natural resource development sector.
“I come into the office every morning looking forward to the opportunity to work with my colleagues and clients on the sustainable development challenges of the day,” says Adam.
Adam’s clients include governments and regulators, Indigenous groups and policy makers, and industry and trade associations.
He provides his clients with a variety of services, including: research and analysis; decision-making and management support; facilitation, engagement and workshop design; risk management; presentation support; and organizational design.
As a veteran consultant with Stratos, Adam considers himself “a jack of all trades and master of some.” He is a quick learner and prides himself on his ability to slip into new roles, service offerings and subject matters with relative ease.
Joined Stratos: 2012
Specialty: Developing creative solutions to complex sustainable development challenges
Prior Work Experience:
- Analyst, City of Toronto, Environment Office
- Research & Policy Analyst, Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Master of Public Policy and Administration in Innovation, Science & Environment, Carleton University, 2011
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), University of Guelph, 2008
What Adam offers:
Adam has a strong grasp of the ever-changing legislative and regulatory regimes across the country and a keen understanding of the complex social, environmental and economic factors that shape northern development.
Adam provides a variety of regular services, including development of and support for:
- decision-making and management aids
- facilitation, engagement and workshop design
- risk management
- socio-economic monitoring
- presentations and information visualization
- organizational design and change management
- research and analysis
Adam’s clients include Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada, the Nunatsiavut Government, Agnico Eagle Mines, Enbridge, the Mackenzie Valley Land and Water Board and the Yukon Government, among many others.
His other interests include wandering outdoors, finding areas without cell reception, grammar and enlightening friends on the wonders of black licorice.